- A department store hands out punishment to those it thinks are deserving, and the staff find themselves its unwilling agents of retribution.
Assuming they can work out who the guilty party is.
- A con game involving traditionally creepy places filled with inexplicably out-of-context things which, under many circumstances, wouldn’t actually be horrific.
- A group of Monsters are working, quietly, as the staff of a 24-hour department store in a run-down stripmall. Things start to go badly for them when a Monster-hunting Franchise takes advantage of the low rent and moves in next door.
- The staff of the clothing department try to run an efficient operation while fending off incursions of supernatural creatures.
- Survivors of the end of the world attempt to keep running a department store, despite the collapse of civilization and their own mutation into horrifying post-apocalyptic creatures.
Irreversible – American film critic Roger Ebert called it “a movie so violent and cruel that most people will find it