Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
- A community assembles their new village from the ground up.
- Managing the local ecology to build, maintain, & improve the town’s public infrastructure
- Playing the First Heroes of your history.
- A game in which the players swap between being the Legendary First Heroes, and being the current-day adventurers living in the world those heroes created.
- A town on a bridge which is constructed upon a gigantic petrified troll, sustained by the precious ores mined from the stony flesh of the troll itself.
- A village living in the shadow of a Dragon’s lair makes it’s living selling supplies to adventures. Nobody’s actually seen the dragon, but they’re all sure it’s there.
- Running a heist on the Trollbridge mines to avoid the crippling taxes the Town Council levies upon troll-derived valuables.
- The Fundamentals of Dungeoneering: The only way to cross the ravine is to go through the petrified troll which forms the bridge.
Manos: The Hands Of Fate
(EN World Forums) Has anyone run a campaign where the world is still in its diapers, so to speak?
Kamikaze Midget’s post on the EN World Forum thread
The Three Billy Goats Gruff
Journey to the West
Monkey (TV Series)
Vampire: The Masquerade
Changeling: The Dreaming
Werewolf: The Apocalypse
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Spirit of the Century
Soldier of Fortune
The Day After Ragnarok
Guardians of the Galaxy
“Knowhere” (the big giant head)
Through The Alimentary Canal With Gun & Camera, by George S. Chappell (review)
The Tower Of London
Ravens of the Tower of London