- Ghost Watch! Host Rami Spectre guides a group of talented young ghosts as they compete for a place on the Fabulous “Haunt This!” tour.
- A technology-enhanced paranormal investigation LARP in which the players navigate a haunted house to try to figure out the hauntings.
- A watch which captures the spirit of someone who dies while it’s in their possession, locked to the hour in which they died.
- An improv exercise in which the players both create a group of ghosts, and tell the tale of the group of people who discover them.
- Teams of working spectres whose job is to lure TV crews and high-profile ghost hunters away from the really dangerous poltergeists by giving them entirely unrelated paranormal activities to chase.
- A gameshow broadcast in the Netherworld, in which contestants have to stop Ghost Hunters from obtaining any proof of the paranormal.
John Birmingham, in the book He Died With A Falafel In His Hand, mentions a party game based on Hide & Seek, played at night, where one person hides and the rest go looking for them. Once a person finds the hiding one, however, they hide with them, so the numbers drop until all that’s left is one person careening around an empty house at night ~ T. Jones
Mission Impossible (TV Series)
Battlestar Galactica (Boardgame)
Waverly Hills Sanitorium, Louisville, Kentucky
Psychic Midget Escapes From Prison; Small Medium At Large ~ T. Jones
The Gutter Skypes Christmas Special 2014 – Robot Cowboys! (Direct link to the mp3 – Opens in another window)