This week we are joined by our northern-most foreign correspondent, John, all the way from Canada!
Thrill as John mocks our puny antipodean “science” from his secret underground laboratory!
- The tale of struggling manufacturer goes to desperate and alarming lengths to wind back the technological clock.
- A secret organisation battling in the shadow of the Canadian music industry to stave off the unthinkable.
- Racing machines tearing across the wastes of an alien planet, propelled interdependent teams of artificial intelligence and human nerve.
- An orbiting world where cultures from massively different home-worlds live cheek-by-jowl.
- …and the Big Red Couch’s MOST CANADIAN EPISODE EVER! So far, anyway!
John also gives a shout-out to “How We Play”, a podcast which considers the social aspects of our pastime. Warning: It does not contain the level of scattershot balderdash present in the Big Red Couch. Consult your physician if comprehension persists.
Ontario, the far-off mystic land that John hails from.
“Spotswood” with Anthony Hopkins
Kirbal Space Program – a video game where you “do science” to advance the space program of some terrified bobble-heads.
Shadowrun – an RPG you’ve probably heard of.
Call of Cthulhu – another RPG you’ve probably heard of.
“Batman ’66” – a recent comic in the style of the old TV show.
Lady Blackbird – Another RPG. Lightweight, free, and zeppelin compliant!
Urban Shadows – An RPG that you conceivably may not have heard about, since it’s currently in open playtest.