“Hey kids! There will be some really good adverts coming after this horrible cartoon!”
- A gang of “groovy kids” scour the land for an unearthly high.
- A cadre of spiritual debunkers conceal their true beliefs from one another as they look for their own dark truths.
- A travelling order of monks seek to save communities from evil and unmask frauds preying on the credulous.
- An animal guide ushers lost souls through purgatory.
Also contains three bonus audient submissions! Warning! Choking hazard!
Two for Episode 52 – “It only hurts when I laugh.”;
- Will pitches a two part espionage extraction mission to a frozen prison for a political prisoner.
- Alex follows with a creature that is vulnerable to laughter and the quest find its nemesis. We do terrible things with the idea. Including clowns.
And one for Episode 56 – “Five Political Assassinations, Four Political Collapses; My Work Is Done.”;
- Taz hears wedding bells ringing over the stabbings and bombings of the geopolitical wet-work.
Cenobites in general.
RPG – Unknown Armies – Atlas Games
If you must watch telly, you should watch Scooby Doo.
That show was so cool
because every time there was a church with a ghoul
Or a ghost in a school
They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The fucking janitor or the dude who ran the water-slide.
Because throughout history
EVER solved has turned out to be
RPG – Fiasco – Bully Pulpit Games
RPG – Dogs in the Vineyard – Vince Baker
Film – Jacob’s Ladder
TV – Lost
RPG – Ghost the Ghostying – White Wolf (Wraith: The Oblivion)
Books – The Dark Tower – Stephen King
RPG – GURPS – Steve Jackson Games
RPG – Spirit of the Century
RPG – Millennium’s End
TV – Hi-de-Hi!
Books – The Fools’ Guild of Ankh-Morpork in the Discworld
TV – Sherlock Wedding Episode – “The Sign of Three”
RPG – The Sex, Lies, and Ultraspies Supplement for QAGS